Saturday, July 18, 2009

This post was actually posted in April 2008, so if you want to see the challenge, go and take a look there.

Take a look to the left, that's My Mom's sketch...isn't it amazing!!
You should make sure that you go and check out my Mom's blog - Here's the link to her blog, Artfully Ila.
The scene in the middle has been colored with prismacolor pencils and OMS. I used the quickie glue pen to put some glue on the wings and then added glitter.

Here are the rest of the details...
Stamps: Magnolia, Hero Arts - thinking of you, Kelly Panacci - borders
Paper: Georgia Pacific CS, Imagine that textured CS, MME Magnolia designer paper,
Ink: Palette noir black, Versamagic jumbo java
Accessories: Prima flowers, brads, may arts ribbon, glitter, baubles

I hope you like my card!! It was so much fun to make. I know a person, who just got some really bad news today, so I think my card will be for her! Hopefully it can put a small smile on her face.
Trina

No comments: