Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

I've wanted to post this card for a while now, but I had to wait until my Mom received her card...cause as I'm sure you already know, Mom is one of my most faithful blog commenters!!
That would have royally ruined the surprise, don't you think!!
I have never made a tag on a card...thought I would try something different, and I kind of like how this turned out!!
Stamps: Magnolia, SU rough edges mini alphabet, Hero Arts birthday messages.
Inks: Versafine black, SU chocolate chip, Versamagic Jumbo Java, prismacolor pencils and OMS
Paper: Georgia Pacific cardstock, My Minds Eye designer paper, Bazzil cardstock, SU black marker
Accessories: SU love & happiness rub ons, Karen Foster rub bits - mother, prima flowers, may arts ribbon, SU ribbon, brad
Techniques: distressing, faux stitching

And the best news is that my Mom loved her card!! I usually like to try something a little different on her cards, because she has made them all too!!

Trina

No comments: