Saturday, July 18, 2009

Perfect day Tilda

I emailed this card to my Mom earlier this week to show her and see if she likes it, and she emailed back and said "This card is for me, right Trina??". So I am pretty sure that this card will be going to her....nice thing about giving her a card, is she always gives me an amazing one right back!! It's so fun to have family that is into cardmaking too!!
The stamps used on this card are mostly from Magnolia. The ticket stamps are from Autumn leaves.
Inks: Versafine black, SU orange, prismacolor pencils and OMS.
Paper: Georgia pacific cs, imagine that textured cs, bazzill cs, DCWV pockets full of posies, unknown cardstock
Accessories: lace, prima flowers, may arts ribbon, brads

Have a great weekend!
Trina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's all I can say about this card!! It's fab!